Employer supporting documents for H-1B Petition
The following additional documents need to be sent to:
508 - 510
- First and second sheets of letterhead. We will be preparing a supporting
letter for the USCIS (Immigration Service) in duplicate on company letterhead for your signature. If your
company does not wish to release letterhead, then we will email the company support letter to the appropriate person in the company. The
letter will include a description of the company, the position being offered and the qualifications
of the new employee.
- Company checks made out to "USCIS" in the following amounts: $320.00 which represents the base fee payable
for all H-1B petitions; $500.00 for a Congressionally mandated fraud detection fee also applicable to all
first time H-1B petitions; a third check either for $1,500 for companies with 25 or more employees or $750.00
for companies with fewer than 25 employees.
- Any promotional literature available regarding your company and its
products or services. A web site URL that includes a company description will serve the same purpose.
- If publicly traded, please provide latest annual report or URL where it is located online.
- A generic description and/or an offer letter describing the position being offered unless obvious from job title.