Employee supporting documents for H-1B Petition

The following supporting documents need to be sent to:

           Immigration Corp.
           703 Market Street Suite 508 - 510
           San Francisco, CA 94103
  • Copies of all University degrees and/or diplomas and transcripts. Also include copies of training certificates (eg. Microsoft Certification) and any letters from previous employers. If your degree was obtained outside the U.S., a Foreign Credentials Evaluation may be required. The cost of such an evaluation is usually $90.00.
  • Photocopy each page of your passport that contains any writing.
  • Clear, dark photocopies of previous immigration documents, including prior approval notices (Form I - 797), Form(s) related to any J-1 visa ever obtained and/or Form I - 20's, and/or any employment authorization documents, if applicable.
  • Photocopy of your Form I - 94 (both sides). Please be sure that all dates are legible.
  • Current resume or C.V.
  • Photocopy of most recent paycheck stub from your current employer if you are currently in H-1B status and this is a transfer or extension case.