Employee supporting documents for H-1B Petition
The following supporting documents need to be sent to:
Street Suite 508 - 510
- Copies of all University degrees and/or diplomas
and transcripts. Also include copies of training certificates (eg. Microsoft Certification) and any letters from previous employers.
If your degree was obtained outside the U.S., a Foreign Credentials Evaluation may be required. The cost of such an evaluation is usually $90.00.
- Photocopy each page of your passport that contains any writing.
- Clear, dark photocopies of previous immigration documents,
including prior approval notices (Form I - 797), Form(s) related to any J-1 visa ever obtained and/or Form I - 20's,
and/or any employment authorization documents, if applicable.
- Photocopy of your Form I - 94 (both sides). Please be sure that all dates are legible.
- Current resume or C.V.
- Photocopy of most recent paycheck stub from your current employer if you are currently in
H-1B status and this is a transfer or extension case.